This screen helps diagnose the patient according to the reported symptoms. The system assists in comprehending the symptoms, which are typically Western symptoms, in terms of Chinese Medicine. It also offers possible treatments.
Select the appropriate indications and/or functions from the lists in the left, by marking their checkboxes.
Clicking on an indication from the list will display further information in the right boxes:
- A list of syndromes that are related to the symptom will appear, and suggest a Chinese Syndrome Analysis.
- Additional symptoms will appear in the middle right box, if you select a related Chinese syndrome of a symptom from the box above. This selection strengthens or weakens the relation to each syndrome.
- Possible Diseases appear in the box at the bottom of the screen. After tracing all of the syndromes that are related to the symptoms, the system searches for all the possible diseases that are related to each of the symptoms. The findings are displayed in this box. In this way, the practitioner can perform a more comprehensive analysis of the patientís situation, while strengthening or refuting a certain diagnosis.
The Indicaions list can be sorted alphabetically, by Systems (body systems), or by Parts (organs).
After selecting all of the relevant indication, click on the [Continue] button.
You may resize the display boxes by dragging the mouse. Place the mouse on the side of the lists, and when the curser changes, drag the cursor in order to determine the ratio between the boxes.
* Visit our company - Taomedic Software International Ltd.
For acupuncture software and other information at: www.taomedic.com
* Or go back to A.C.E - Home Page
* Or go back to A.C.E - Help